Excellence

Excellence

14 Consistency

14 Consistency

Thursday, April 19, 2012

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY... MARIAH RICHARDS


According to Coach Kouns  “I had the pleasure of recruiting Mariah while I was at the University of Cincinnati. Although I thought she was going to be a Bearcat when I came to Capital she was still one of the first kids I contacted to consider our program. She is athletic, strong, agile, tough and has a great attacking presence for a player who is primarily defensive minded. Mariah is versatile enough to defend in the midfield or in the back line and she is going to be challenging for a spot on the field right away”

Mariah Richards              
Jackson HS / Everest Soccer Club             
Canton, OH

Center Midfielder / Center Back                                                                                                                         

2011 Ohio Scholastic Soccer Coaches Association 2nd Team All-State
2008, 2009 & 2011 Division I District Champions
2010 Division I District Semi-Finalist
2011 Federal League Champions
2011 Division I Regional Finalist
2011 2nd Team All-Federal League
2010 1st Team All-Federal League
Career statistics:  18 G 7 A primarily as Center Back/DCM

Scored Game winning goal in 2011 Division I final
Scored Game winning goal in 2011 Division I Regional semi-final

No comments:

Post a Comment