Excellence

Excellence

14 Consistency

14 Consistency

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yes... we are Happy!

Click here to see why we are HAPPY!


I was sitting in the office today and someone asked me how I was doing?  So, as I began to think about it I realized I have a ton to be Happy about!

In the past year I've taken the team to Brazil for pre-season.  I've welcomed 10 new members into our soccer family.  I've been a part of winning both an OAC Regular Season and Tournament Championship.  I've been fortunate enough to coach in a game where we beat the #1 team in the nation.  I've been blessed to appear with my team in the NCAA Division III Final Four.  I've seen our hard work rewarded with a #8 National Ranking (the first in the he history of the program).  I've been lucky enough to coach two All-Americans.  I've been honored to be among the national finalist for the NSCAA National Coach of the Year Award.  I'm on track to have ten of my eleven seniors graduate on time in May and the eleventh will be graduating in December.  I, and everyone associated with our program, truly has alot to be Happy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment